Marinol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svidaurre

Hello everyone. I am pretty sure I have had Fibromyalgia for years, even touching my hips or back was painful. I was given a prescription for Marinol by my military pain doctor because nothing was working. I had injections to SI joint, spine, etc,.... for years. Tried on antidepressants, opiods, acupuncture, TENS units, nothing worked for any length of time. This medicine "marinol" changed my life. Getting it prescribed in the civilian and VA world is almost an act of congress! It is synthetic THC without the feeling of being high. Although I must admit you get the munchies a little, well at least I blame the medicine LOL. Fibromyalgia and cannabis has had some small studies done but I do think it is time to get a larger sample size and do a randomized control trial (RCT) with Marinol! Check out this article:

Take care everyone, you are not alone in the struggle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Svidaurre. I have removed the link from your post. Posting outside links is against the forum rules here, and they will always be removed if you post them. Anyone who continues to post outside links after being warned about this will find themselves with limited or no access to this forum.
Please review the forum rules so that in the future you will avoid breaking the rules that we have here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back