Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2010
Country
US
State
Ca
I am interested in looking into medical marijuana and how it works. Something high in CBD and low in THC so it is less psychoactive. Anyone have thoughts on this or Info? Thank You

Hi Devilstompa,
I use medical marijuana, mostly at night when the pain is the worst. I have been told that medibles are a much healthier choice than smoking it but it is also more expensive. I want to try the CBD oil but it too is very expensive if you're getting enough to actually help you. Most places have "sample" sizes that you can buy to try it out but the amount given is usually only enough for a day, maybe two. Why do the medicines that work have to be the most expensive?

Good luck! Let me know if you try the CBD oil and if it works for you.

Hi Devilstompa,
I use medical marijuana, mostly at night when the pain is the worst. I have been told that medibles are a much healthier choice than smoking it but it is also more expensive. I want to try the CBD oil but it too is very expensive if you're getting enough to actually help you. Most places have "sample" sizes that you can buy to try it out but the amount given is usually only enough for a day, maybe two. Why do the medicines that work have to be the most expensive?

Good luck! Let me know if you try the CBD oil and if it works for you.

I actually tried CBD Eliquid last week picked it up from my local vape shop and I will say it actually does work even tho it was only 14.5mg
when you vape it you can feel the pain in your body start to ease up and it also relaxes me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just the topic I was going to open. I just finished a little experiment. After have a really bad flare-up and off of work for 3 weeks, I decided to try the marijuana. I smoked it for 1 week- noticed significant difference- less pain in the morning, less pain in the muscles over all, better quality sleep, and just a general overall feeling of good. Then I stopped for 1 week, all the symptoms got worse again- especially the muscle pain. So I am using it again. I only smoke before bed time. I am pretty sure what I am getting is clean and all. Point is- it makes a big difference. I just started to re-use it and today, I felt better this morning, better sleep, very low muscle pain and stiffness when I woke up. I would say it has made a 60% improvement of my symptoms.
I know it is controversial - but I wanted to put in my experience with it. Others have to make up their own decisions about it.

Yes I use the edibles for nausea. They are more expensive than smoking. However I find it to be very effective.

Hey thanks Devilstompa! I am going to look into the CBD Eliquid. If it worked for you, perhaps it will work for me. I have a vape but it is for marijuana. Did you use a vape pen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Devilstompa,
I forgot to ask what price you paid for the 14.5g and how long it lasted you.

Devilstompa,
I forgot to ask what price you paid for the 14.5g and how long it lasted you.
I paid around $15 It is a little expensive they also have a platinum one for $30 and its 58mg of CBD. $30 is a lot but its a lot more CBD so you can use a lot less. I am using a Ecig Box Mod but it will also work in a vape pen. I use to have a vape pen and upgraded

thanks for your reply Devilstompa. I have to research it more and figure out if there is less cost to use the CBD oil than it is to use Medical Marijuana.

I don't like the thc, side effects are to much, the results are diffrent for everyone. If you live in an area where it is legal, get a medical marijuana card, this way you can go to a despencerary, that can help you with whatever symptoms.
One of the Dr.s I visited said to buy .....WHITE WIDOW , SAME AS MAUWI WOWIE, FROM HAWAII. THE OTHER ONE HE SUGGEST WAS CRYPTIC.
I NEVER GOT IT, 200.00 FOR A MEDICAL CARD.

I don't like the thc, side effects are to much, the results are diffrent for everyone. If you live in an area where it is legal, get a medical marijuana card, this way you can go to a despencerary, that can help you with whatever symptoms.
One of the Dr.s I visited said to buy .....WHITE WIDOW , SAME AS MAUWI WOWIE, FROM HAWAII. THE OTHER ONE HE SUGGEST WAS CRYPTIC.
I NEVER GOT IT, 200.00 FOR A MEDICAL CARD.
Im very sensitive to THC theres some strains like charlotte's web that don't cause psychoactive effects very low thc.

My MMMJ dr suggested White Widow too, or Super Lemon Haze. You can't find the WW and the SLH was just so-so.
They're high in CBDs. And yep, $200 for a card which stinks! That's what I need to figure out. If the CBD tabs/oil or whatever is less than $50/ mo it might be worth it. I can't wait until this controversial issue has been resolved!

My MMMJ dr suggested White Widow too, or Super Lemon Haze. You can't find the WW and the SLH was just so-so.
They're high in CBDs. And yep, $200 for a card which stinks! That's what I need to figure out. If the CBD tabs/oil or whatever is less than $50/ mo it might be worth it. I can't wait until this controversial issue has been resolved!
I wish they would fully legalize Marijuana that's low in THC and high in CBD for medical purposes I think it would help a lot of people if the meds are not working or only give a certain amount of pain relief.

The National legalization of mmj is going to happen. 23 states plus DC have already legalized it. There are 11 more waiting to be cleared.

I am interested in looking into medical marijuana and how it works. Something high in CBD and low in THC so it is less psychoactive. Anyone have thoughts on this or Info? Thank You

I have used both CBD oil and regular old marijuana, which is usually higher in THC. Both help in their own ways. CBD helps a ton with stress and pain. THC helps me a lot to go to sleep and get rid of nausea and headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back