Medication Free after being newly diagnosed (Amitriptyline, Gabapentin)

Thanks for your reply, really helps, I'm really trying to manage meds free
Its a daily challenge

@sweetkamie20!, hi kamie, 😁, where do you get the saline solution? and what's the name of the homoeopathic medicine you take for flaires?
💛🤗💛

Last edited:
Reactions: MNP
Hi and welcome as said alot already yes u can .I've been on tramadol and gabby for years now,I've now with the help of the Dr trying to come off tramadol. Now imndownbto 2 pills every morning. I do suffer alot without the afternoon meds,but feel like most of these pills do very little.Now until I'm off completely I can't say if I will regret this or not.But I'm going to give it a good try.im sick of pills keeping me on my feet.weather in the end il end up but on them is yet to be seen.as for side effects they do pass,but it take time for the body to get used to them.x
Three cheers....no, at least ten cheers....to you forgetmenot for coming off tramadol! I hope that you succeed and that we can be here for you to support you all the way. Please keep us informed if you want to, so that we can cheer you on and help in any way we can.

I like the rainbow skeleton mask @Forgetmenot (I thought it was facepaint for a minute) i'd like one like that! , our mask rule wearing has calmed down a bit in wales. It's just a hospital and surgery requirement now 💖🌈☠️😷

Last edited:
I like odd (in my experience, there's good odd and bad odd), and good odd is fine by me! 🙂

good odd is fine by me
Yeah, I getcha - maybe being good odd, I've tended to look for odd, cos even doesn't fit to me....
But I've definitely had to learn that odd isn't necessarily good... 👐

To some people, "that" kind of odd is perfect ✨🧚🏼‍♀️ ✨

Well what is odd.odd to me won't be odd to someone else.

Well what is odd.odd to me won't be odd to someone else.
Well.... odd is partly subjective, but it's also the question how unusual we feel or seem to others. The way I am and feel is ??80% "different", but being able to still strongly connect to everything/-one else makes me ??half-odd. Almost everyone finds me .... "unusual" .... , not sure if I do, but most like me and I them... 👐

Acute pains can be quckly relieved ,chronic pains are hard to grt rid of....and if something hurts you make a covenant with everthing to stop
it hurting. Wheatever it is.

most like me and I them... 👐
[/QUOTE]
We like you too, jaycs 🤗🙂

Back