Meds = Violently ill, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom has a problem vomiting meds also but this workd for her..... try taking phenergan about half an hour before taking a very low dose of pain meds and if you can tolerate that then you can tru to add a liitle more

I thought I would add this information I found about the common side effects of Neurontin, so you can see that some of our problems can stem from the medications we have to take for pain. But what gets me is that fibro can cause these symptoms as well so it is hard to know what is causing what and what to do about it.

Side Effects:
Dizziness, lack of coordination, viral infection, feeling drowsy, feeling tired, fever, jerky movements, difficulty with speaking, temporary loss of memory, tremor, difficulty with coordination, double vision, and unusual eye movements.

And that list is just the mild side effects. I am not listing the worse ones but I am sure you get the picture, that we need our meds, but any medication be it over the counter or perscription meds, or even alternatives can have bad side effects. But our only choice is do we want to be in pain or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back