Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

And as this one had me laughing till abs hurt felt it deserved a post alll of its own
Yes very true, other people soon get grumpy when their sick or twist an ankle. In the past I've said just imagine walking on that bad ankle for life, or the flu never clearing up. An out of order sign would be handy too 😅

I think the memory of my old cat biting the vets thumb would have been a good meme for those times when you just don't want to be poked, prodded or squeezed. She looked like she was biting into a toffee apple, ears back and eyes closed tight. He was wearing gloves but it didn't help his mood. That's my girl

how about this one... I think there a few that could use the reminder to not beat themselves up...

1661973487616.png

Just catching up with the memes thread - great idea!

Thanks for the memes that have made me laugh today ... and the memes I can use to help others understand. 😆😍

Last edited:
how about this one... I think there a few that could use the reminder to not beat themselves up...

and just to clarify, so there is no confusion - I include myself in that comment, ;)

Some days it is really hard to not beat up on one's self...

Back