Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

Well... I don't want that kind of immortality and I spend all night wanting to jump out of bed for various reasons :D, buut the 2nd one nicely points out all the contradictory levels of our symptoms, so much deeper than just a quick laugh.
And an English lesson too - trying to get a feeling for "sup guys": Am I closest assuming it's a greeting abbreviated from "whatsup?, as a cool modern version of how are you or how do you do" - meaning praps you don't answer it, you answer with sup too?

Good test for my internet connection... It failed miserably. 👎 :ROFLMAO:

And an English lesson too - trying to get a feeling for "sup guys": Am I closest assuming it's a greeting abbreviated from "whatsup?, as a cool modern version of how are you or how do you do" - meaning praps you don't answer it, you answer with sup too?
absolutely correct! well done @JayCS

and for the record, it took me a few times of seeing your "praps" to figure out what that was, LOL

seeing your "praps"
Hehe, I've actually had someone ask me what "tho" means... I've already tried to reduce my previous abbreviations like wd've and cd've and such when the forum guidelines told us to please not abbreviate ... 😁

This was well and truly me yesterday(and this morning), i climbed into bed at 430 in the afternoon 😴 yesterday was just one of those crash days where i shouldve called it quits a lot earlier than i did, i ended up on the phone with courier service(for the fourth time that day) all over a stupid package that shouldve been delivered and wasnt(ongoing issue with this particular courier service), halfway through my fourth call to these people and i burst in to tears 🤦‍♀️

Sorry to hear hope.. but i do know what you mean about problems with courier services..
there is one that will pull one of few stunts with packages to us..
1. they hand it off the postal service
2. they claim they cant find us
3. if they actually do make it out here, they leave it on the front porch - which NEVER gets used.. there is no path to it, the grass is not worn around it.. it is pretty obvious to anyone looking - that door does not get used.
I caught a driver just the other day about to leave one on the front porch - whipped the window open and said "ALL deliveries to BACK door, Please" (i was upstairs - was kind of fun to see him just about jump out of his skin, LOL)

I caught a driver just the other day about to leave one on the front porch - whipped the window open and said "ALL deliveries to BACK door, Please" (i was upstairs - was kind of fun to see him just about jump out of his skin, LOL)
Oh my god that is gold, i definitely wouldve enjoyed watching that 🤣🤣🤣

@DinaD's post today requesting FM-groups in San Diego catapulted me to vitality101.
Bottom right of that site it has "Recent Fun Stuff".
"Hilarious Backyard Squirrel Obstacle Course" caught my attention.
That's actually a youtube video (nr. hFZFjoX2cGg) by Mark Rober called "Backyard Squirrel Maze 1.0- Ninja Warrior Course".
It's not a meme. It hasn't to do with FM or CFS, only that it's shared on Teitelbaum's site.
And it's far more than a touch of humour:
If you love birds, squirrels, physics, obstacle courses or all of these it may happen like it did to me and my wife just now that you will laugh for 20 minutes till it hurts and you are exhausted and forget to go to bed... so be warned, a definite health hazard...!
But now I'm going to bed and feel very pleasantly exhausted and will have a smile on my lips as I drift away.... 🍃 🛌

Last edited:
I want squirrel guy as my iPhone's wallpaper 😄 💜
"Hilarious Backyard Squirrel Obstacle Course" caught my attention.
That's actually a youtube video (nr. hFZFjoX2cGg) by Mark Rober called "Backyard Squirrel Maze 1.0- Ninja Warrior Course".
Oh me and my hubs just had a blast watching squirrel guy 🤣🤣🤣
Now I've realized Badger already had a squirrel "guy" on a surfboard,
but I think sweetkamie's "squirrel guy" is the youtuber who made the Squirrel Maze for a whole clique of squirrel "guys" (one of whom turned out a pregnant female)...?!

Mark Rober's squirrels and the vitality101 Fun Corner made me wonder if there's any fibro-fun vids.
(First we checked out his Squirrel Maze 2.0, which was worth it, but not as funny as #1.)

The only good fibro humour videos on youtube I found were actually a few ones of ..... memes.
Best for me without comments: ZzG2JDHH4o and grPrCGnY9J8 for fibro, _MmPfUdR6oo for chronic pain, rather than with comments: lBzaWGQmbik and GfsLXNi5vGo (both chronic pain).
"Compilation Plus" does sweet comics about fibro situations ytreYjp68o8, well made, but not funny.

The most professional who does a good job informing with good (rough!) humour is ZDoggMD: G0GZSGqfqfo about fibro alone (comments on Gaga) and chronic pain incl. fibro with Rachel Zoffness 3Mn9QMTmRDM, I've watched those videos several times.

Back