Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

We dont have them in the US ๐Ÿ˜‘ I'd like radios just to play all the time in bathrooms cuz it'd be awkward to just turn it on "as needed" ๐Ÿคฃ . 2023 breakthrough: bathroom breaks became bathroom escapes
Oh, generally we don't either, I meant at home. :D But yes, it is so awkward: most awkward because attempting to turn them on when needed is usually the least best time to try to do something like that, usually accompanied with yowls, yollers, hoops or cries of pain (e.g. in the case of my esophagus blocks). One of my stupid modern radios instead of just being able to switch a knob you have to hold the knob down for a few seconds, whilst it plays a silly tune to tell me that it's going to be on soon, and then press it again a 2nd time. That is not a time I'm in the mood or physically able to do that, so I often need to repeat it. That inventor needs a good hiding.... Or me for not getting a new one.

One of my stupid modern radios instead of just being able to switch a knob you have to hold the knob down for a few seconds, whilst it plays a silly tune to tell me that it's going to be on soon, and then press it again a 2nd time.
Why on earth would you have purchased such a silly setup in the first place? Why would anyone make something so hard/awkward to turn on in the first place? that is just crazy to me...

Why on earth would you have purchased such a silly setup in the first place? Why would anyone make something so hard/awkward to turn on in the first place? that is just crazy to me...
Ah, how I love these "why did do you do that?" questions... :D I bet everyone does. I like to answer: Cos I'm daft as heck & like making my life as complicated as possible, cos I need more more more on my plate? :ROFLMAO:

Ah, how I love these "why did do you do that?" questions... :D I bet everyone does. I like to answer: Cos I'm daft as heck & like making my life as complicated as possible, cos I need more more more on my plate? :ROFLMAO:
lol, if you say so :ROFLMAO:

Ooooo that contraption sounds like a kid's toy. Sort of like a jack in the box. Here it comes! here it comes! pop goes the weasel! Sounds like what you need in the bathroom is a distraction! ahhhh phones ๐Ÿ˜

& like making my life as complicated as possible, cos I need more more more on my plate? :ROFLMAO:
I knew you need a distraction! I'd be happy to send you infinite hilarious YouTube videos involving animals and occasionally people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Just say the word!

ERuff said

Attachments

• A6A090BE-D47F-484D-BFB1-0AB60A8EDDCE.jpeg
    A6A090BE-D47F-484D-BFB1-0AB60A8EDDCE.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 58
Personal story:

My husband had a dog named Trinity. She was black with a some dollops of white on her nose, chest and paws. She was 100% attached to my hubs at the hip. She went EVERYWHERE with him. She was beloved! I knew my place in the family and it was underneath her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trinity injured her leg somehow and developed a limp. This was a completely unacceptable state of affairs so my husband found a business that designs leg braces for dogs. We purchased one but it didnโ€™t alleviate her symptoms at all.

The company asked us to send in a video showing her walking with the limp. All we needed to do was record her on one of her usual walksโ€ฆ

My hubs was in charge of trinity, I was in charge of recording. Of course trinity periodically stopped to relieve herself along the way. Out of common decency I stopped recording whenever she did that then Iโ€™d start recording again. After all, who wants to watch a video of a dog relieving itself over and over? Nobody.

We got home and played back the tape. Apparently I mixed up when it was recording and when it was stopped cuz all that was in that video was trinity relieving herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love hearing about silly moments like this. Made me laugh out loud kamie, you're a star ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Back