Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

Wow, the size of the pix really brought my laptop/connection to its knees. 🤪.

What sweet racoons 🤩. I was wondering whether people automatically detest creatures that rummage in "strange places", but "our magpie" this year does that, and we love him, and even rats are to me actually sweet, despite their image.

Message-wise the seal's best, except insert 2 or even 1 hour for me now... And it's no "joke", I actually do start laughing when people I know better suggest something like that... Call me "seal" (or "Seal" if I had his voice...).

Wow, the size of the pix really brought my laptop/connection to its knees. 🤪.
Ooh no! I will transfer to my Mac and see if compressing files helps🤞

I will name you Seal (and will hug you and pet you and squeeze you-fav quote from bugs bunny)
What sweet racoons 🤩. I was wondering whether people automatically detest creatures that rummage in "strange places", but "our magpie" this year does that, and we love him, and even rats are to me actually sweet, despite their image.
I don't think people here do. I've grown quite fond of rats thx to YouTube animal videos which I horribly binge watch😂 ❤️

bee meme.jpg

Agreed those raccoons are super cute (and I’m not usually into raccoons!) 👍🏻

Did this cramp your laptop @JayCS
Nope, no cramp! Thank ye! :cool:
But I just feel exactly like the elephant, cos I overdid it. 30' cat sitting, 5' hoovering, 1h 2 shops. Shdntve hoovered and kept the shops shorter. But hey, with 25% energy I feel ready to take on anything... 🤪
Walking back from a shop to our cycles, my wife offered me her arm and I walked with eyes closed almost all the time. My wife told someone collecting for a charity: Sorry, can't, my husband isn't feeling well.
Had to rest for an hour before I had the energy to eat...

Here's my boy willy wonker ((owner of the. best factory In the world imo) 🍫 🍬 🍄

Attachments

• 3i2fmt.jpg
    3i2fmt.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20b8c7cb63a94df12db4537ac53532ac.jpeg.jpg
    20b8c7cb63a94df12db4537ac53532ac.jpeg.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 3njz4z.jpg
    3njz4z.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: