Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

Me too! 😆

If they only knew lol

Attachments

• CD56880D-74C0-4BB8-97FF-6AF552A30469.jpeg
    CD56880D-74C0-4BB8-97FF-6AF552A30469.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 70
Aw that mama husky looks just like a teddy bear I love that ❤️) But yeah please just stop touching him ! + yeah it does hurt (it doesn't take much) aw poor husky 💙

Last edited:
Yeah like everywhere is bruised (that's how I knew something was wrong) but my points are the worst though 😟

Thank you 💜

Hear ye hear ye

Attachments

• E11E5ECD-6ADD-4517-844B-AE0653724B1A.jpeg
    E11E5ECD-6ADD-4517-844B-AE0653724B1A.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 74
  • B6698FC9-30C2-4C33-BFCC-6A97BC6C7A0A.jpeg
    B6698FC9-30C2-4C33-BFCC-6A97BC6C7A0A.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 64
Hear ye hear ye
Funny, now the way you're uploading often doesn't show all the pics, in this case I only see 2, until I click on them 🧐
Ah, I get it now. When I click on one, all pics on that thread page are shown and I can scroll left and right with arrows... 😊
Then to laugh-like the others, I have to scroll down and look for the following posts.

Also I've realized that my big thread is a collection not to laugh for us, but to visualize for others, hence its name.
That's why some of my 10 above were off-topic.
Have to see which ones of those are fitting then.
'T'll be Interesting to see how many are at all. Maybe not many at all, since it's kind of the opposite.
These have the underlying serious touch all the time, but maybe not visible to others?
But these are maybe ones to show my wife 💕, who gets it "too much".

Last edited:
how many times...
I love the joke, some of which may be easily overlooked at first sight. And also the deeper problem when you delve into it.
Sorry, I'm always looking at the serious side of things, but I spose that's me again, looking at all sides, including the fun.

The joke we see first is, how silly and exasperating it seems when docs need our help.

The second one: The doc is asking for us to describe symptoms. The patient wants to shortcut straight thru to answers.

So the patient is saying why do I need to, you're the one that has to do all the work.
And I think it's a problem for docs and researchers alike that as they can usually "find" something even with a vague description,
they are not trained and not used to listen, and we're not used to describing symptoms, which in our case is very difficult.

The joke we see first though is, how silly the doc is for not being able to help without asking us,
as even the diagnosis is based on our invisible suffering.
Which is actually a brilliant attitude for a doc. Kermit knows what he's doing.
So I think he's got answers coming...
"Yeah, and you're im-patient...
Ah, so you don't even know why you're here....hmm ...
I'm a psychiatrist, not a psychic."

Now I know, why I decided not to become a doctor...! At least not a paid one.
But where did my wish not to stay / become a patient again go... ?? Ah, I hardly go to the docs' any more, that'll be it.

Back