Memes: A Touch of Humor for Us Fibromites

But he never read it... :rolleyes:
Yeah a little effort on his part would be good for you one way or the other
(And my wife will never forgive him for having forgotten to try to help me get a referral to a rheum.(I think it was?) quicker, which cost me a few months.)
More evidence that your wife rocks. Tell her she can come hang out with us. Maybe warn her we are a little crazy 🤪

I found Dr Gross to best at nterpreting our symptoms and the effect they have on us (it makes me wish I lived in California) they could all learn a lot from him in his understanding the condition (though my dr's a very understanding one and knows the difficult effect it has on daily life and I had to go through different not very good ones to get to her) 👍🏻

Last edited:
Yeah we want Mrs jaycs! she is officially invited to party in our playhouse ( I think she's probably figured out by now we're aittle out there!) It's all fun we're just like hyperactive children that want to play all the time! 🤣

humour and perspective is 👍🏻 (I want all of them!) I also like the ones that interpret how we feel too, but I do love the funny ones, we need to have have a laugh this thing is so horrible and painful and zaps all your energy away when least expect it! So we need fun ones (I want fun ones anyway) 🎉 💫

I like the word perspective it can explain a lot (especially when we're having day when we're in a lot of pain yet trying to get on with our day while other people who might not know us think we're fine and also with delusional people who think they're in relationships with people they barely know (I've met a few that have fractured from reality) so I really like the word it can explain alot 👍🏻

delusional people who think they're in relationships with people they barely know (I've met a few that have fractured from reality) so I really like the word it can explain alot 👍🏻
Uhoh, the bees are always attracted to the honey. I know when you show a genuine, basic interest in someone they can take that be something other than, "Hey, I am a caring person" for "Hey, You are the love of my life."...auriel has had her share of the bees 😒

05B1EB09-E673-4453-8303-BEC9D02BE172.jpeg

Attachments

• D308B759-CDA3-4935-AE13-962727C91F5E.jpeg
    D308B759-CDA3-4935-AE13-962727C91F5E.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 56
Okay, let me see if we can do a hybrid title. @sunkacola is it possible to edit the title of this thread?
I suggest that you start a new thread that has the title you want for the other topic, put that thread in the appropriate category, and keep this one strictly for memes.

I think what we are considering is pretty much the same content- memes along with comments. But the difference would be that memes that aren't necessarily funny would be welcomed as well. @JayCS @Auriel Jay was thinking perspective sounds a little scary, auriel likes perspective. What about a title Meme Central: Lightening the Load

I thought he meant the term in general (not in a thread title) this is cool, I like this thread it's different and other members are joining in with ir so (they must like it) 👌🏻👍🏻

I thought he meant the term in general (not in a thread title) this is cool,
Not quite sure I get the meaning of what you mean what I meant...?
I like this thread it's different and other members are joining in with ir so (they must like it)
keep this one strictly for memes.
I think what we are considering is pretty much the same content- memes along with comments. But the difference would be that memes that aren't necessarily funny would be welcomed as well.
sweetkamie's understood exactly what I meant: Memes which visualize our pain are often not "a touch of humor", as in "ha-ha", they're "ouch" and can make us cry because we see our pain, feel understood etc.
So the question would be if we think it's OK to stretch the title a bit, or a lot,
or it's better to adapt sunkacola's suggestion to start a new thread for symptom visualizations.
Personally, I think I'd like to stretch the title a bit, like I already did in my post, but not too much.
Since everyone's OK with this I don't see any necessity at the moment to start a new thread, unless enough people start cheering to do so. Instead we could hook visualizations on to a similar thread, like sweetkamie's starting thread, where she/you asked for more metaphors and I answered ▶️ thus....

Back