Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
I tried Methocarbamol today and it really seemed to help with the pain. Anyone else use this or other muscle relaxers and find it really helps??

I don't have experience, but if it works for you I think that's the most important.

I am on a muscle relaxer, not sure of the name. I am also on a nerve blocker and neither one of them does a thing for the pain in my arms and shoulders.

I tried Methocarbamol today and it really seemed to help with the pain. Anyone else use this or other muscle relaxers and find it really helps??

I tried this muscle relaxer and it did nothing, couldn't even tell I took it.
I have Flexeril 10mg but doesn't do much, helps at night combined with the mmj to sleep for about 4 hrs. straight.
I did find that Soma 350 mg along with Zanaflex 4mg (in between the soma dose) worked but made me a zombie, and didn't seem like a long term solution.
I've been on so many muscle relaxers over the last 12 years and I can say honestly mmj has worked the best while allowing me to function and not be a zombie or have the rx handover.

I've been given the same. Never had them yet ,I'm on so many pills I can't face another.
Did they make u sleepy ?.

My pcp prescribed cyclobenzaprine back in April for herniated discs in my neck. I'm not sure if they help with the pain or not, I take them at bed time with my gabapentin and the combo knocks me out! My ruemotologist wouldn't perscribe them for my fibro (I asked) because she said even though fibro affected the muscles it was due to nerves in the muscle not the muscle itself.

I might try taking one during the day with out my gabby (when I don't have anything on my agenda) and just see for myself if it helps my fibro...lol curiosity always kills this cat!

That would explain the burning nerve pain i get that seizes up all my muscles good and proper after a night of feeling like I'm vibrating all over like a rampant rabbit....sadly the rampant rabbit is redundant but my whole body can mimmick the sensation on its own ....what the brain can do is mind boggling!

Sorry if I offend anyone with my analogy!

I've take. Muscle relaxers before, yes they helped. One Dr. Wanted me off, so I stoped.

Why did he take you off Moe if they helped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back