Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
I was diagnosed 19 years ago with FM. I went from doctor to doctor looking for anything that would help my symptoms of fatigue and pain from head to toe. Nothing ever helped me. My symptoms got worse and worse, and I became more and more depressed. I found a Rheumatologist who ran every test she had, and came to the conclusion that I did not have anything wrong with me, including Fibromyalgia. When I relayed these findings to my Primary Care Doctor, she suggested that I stop taking the LIPITOR (a statin used to treat high colostrol) That was one year ago. My life has been restored. My symptoms are gone...no more pain, no more fatigue. During this time I was also misdiagnosed by three doctors with Lupus. I was treated with Methotrexate, which caused me to be nausous all day and all night for over 4 years. If you are taking LIPITOR or another statin drug for high colostrol speak to your doctor and tell them my story. I am a new person. I am posting this in the hope that it can help just one person stop the insanity of being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia or Lupus, when the symptoms are the result of the LIPITOR.

Wow 4 years I am so sorry you suffered needlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back