Not open for further replies.

Jenny14

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2020
Country
UK
I have been diagnosed for over a year now, I cant accept diagnosis and cant cope with the constant pain, I find people also don't belive in fibro and look at you like your using it as excuse not to do things or looking for sympathy so I never mention it and just struggle in my own head, its so lonely

I have been diagnosed for over a year now, I cant accept diagnosis and cant cope with the constant pain, I find people also don't belive in fibro and look at you like your using it as excuse not to do things or looking for sympathy so I never mention it and just struggle in my own head, its so lonely
See my response to you on the other post you made that is identical to this one.

Awww sorry hun ,been there seen it got the tee shirt .took me years to come to terms with fibromyalgia.
I’ve now stopped worrying about what ppl think,but your right no one believes in it.But what you need to do is nothing ,you can’t suddenly wake up one morning and think yer that’s ok I got fibromyalgia.I’ve said this a million times before ,your grieving for your old life ,your angry at where you are right now.
It takes time but I will get there.this place will help a lot .

Thanks forget-me-not already is helping just to read and interact with people that know what I'm talking about. I do worry that pushing my body daily is not helping but I cant sit at home, that would make me miserable.
I also stress what if I cant go to work soon, its like a vicious circle

Yes it a vicious cycle ,but at some point you will understand you just have to listen to your body.
But for right now if u feel happy about working u go right ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back