Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
1/2011
Country
US
State
MI
Mom giving me a better life has been the best thing in my life.She adopted me when I was 13 years old.I lived in a foster home for a year after my very strict bio parents passed away when I was 12.My bio parents were not good to me at all not letting me be me.Mom was open to me right away when I was in her home right away and saw what it was.I am transgender,genderfluid and she noticed it.I would go into her closet and try on her clothes and shoes.Had no issues and became supportive.As I got older into the crossdressing,she saw I loved dressing as female.Age 20,finally came out to her as genderfluid and revealed my plans to her living and dressing as female 24/7.Became supportive and has been ever since calling me Kimber.Mother's day this year,wrote her a letter thanking her for what she has done for me.She was emotional reading the letter and telling me thank you.We are close to this day with her as a good stranger that let me into her with love and no hate allowed at age 13 teaching me right from wrong.She is a good mom and love her a lot.

You are so lucky. As you obviously know, and I am happy for you.
I wish that all gender fluid and trans people could have that kind of support.

My bio parents didn't accept it at all.I knew at age 6 something was different about me and mom saw there was way different about me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back