Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IN
Hello. I have had chronic pain for the last eight months now. Lot of pain in the neck, below the left collar bone, chest pain and back pain. Numbness on the side of my face, with very tender places on the scalp and behind ear. Muscle stiffness, aches and joint pain. Mostly on the left side of the body. Joint pain with mild shooting nerve pain on right side. I have seen a neurologist and a rheumatologist. I have had 3 MRI’s and a CT scan all normal. Tons of blood work so far normal. EMG on right an left side. Muscles are normal but I did have a slow ulnar nerve and peroneal nerve in the leg on the left side. The rheumatologist made an assessment of possible fibromyalgia. Just wondering if anyone has had similar symptoms or has any thoughts on my situation.

I've had fibro for 20 years and for most of those years the pain has always been predominately on my left side also. Mostly neck, rib, and under my shoulder blade and top of shoulder. Sometimes my scalp also is tender and it feels like my hair hurts......if that makes any sense.

Thank you for your reply. I have went through so many test and no diagnosis. I am looking for answers and it helps to know that people out there are feeling what I feel. Sometimes I think people think I’m crazy when I talk about my pain and how it’s different everyday and the places it takes over my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back