DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1998
Country
US
State
North Carolina
Hello Everyone,

I am a new member. I have had fybromyalgia since 1998, and I have slowly gotten worse. I also have a very stressful life. Does anyone else concur with my situation?

Hello and welcome to the forum. The more stress you have in your life, the worse your fibro will become. Pain is the biggest problem that fibro presents, but not the only symptom. The tight muscles that won't relax and the headaches, fatigue and brain fog. Not to mention the many more weird symptoms that last a day or so then disappear only to have something new show up. Much can be caused by worrying and anxiety. The best thing you can do is read the sections on pain and alternative methods, fatigue and general questions. Lots of great ideas for removing stress from your life and learning some simple ways to relax can be found here.

Be sure to ask any questions you might have and join in in answering other members questions. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

I understand how you feel. I have had fibro for 20 years and have also gotten worse over the years. It is my life to live in pain and work daily with meditation and mindfulness therapy. I have tried every option available from medical, to integrative medicine to physical therapy, which have not helped. I have spent thousands of dollars following quick fix plans. I ended up on disability which has worked for me. I understand that is not an option for everyone. But relaxation methods has worked best for me. Warm baths,yoga and deep breathing methods. I don't know if this helps but want you to know I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back