Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
PR
I had problems like what you describe and I found that my right shoulder was going through atrophy because of an undetected brain tumor on the base of my brain stem going into my spinal cord. I was losing muscle control in my shoulder. Now I have fibromyalgia in both shoulders and my neck. As it was suggested get an MRI. It was the only way they found the tumor.

Hopefullyyours

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2020
Country
US
State
FL
I had problems like what you describe and I found that my right shoulder was going through atrophy because of an undetected brain tumor on the base of my brain stem going into my spinal cord. I was losing muscle control in my shoulder. Now I have fibromyalgia in both shoulders and my neck. As it was suggested get an MRI. It was the only way they found the tumor.
Hi!! I have had mri of brain fine and emg fine.

Shellyr44

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
PR
I am so glad all is well and the results were negative!

Flexecif

Reason
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Canada
That is a total relief! Glad to hear all is well.

Hopefullyyours

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2020
Country
US
State
FL
That is a total relief! Glad to hear all is well.
But it leaves me w no answers. My fatigue is muscles. Its most of my prob. Just one stretch with my legs leaves them heavier n weaker for days n weeks monthe and noone can help me

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
But it leaves me w no answers. My fatigue is muscles. Its most of my prob. Just one stretch with my legs leaves them heavier n weaker for days n weeks monthe and noone can help me
What have you tried so far in terms of helping yourself?
Diet changes, exercise, stress reduction, etc.? Depending on others, doctors, tests, to help you is clearly not getting you anywhere, as is the case for many of us. Spending your time trying to answer the why questions isn't going to help you feel better either, since most of them don't have answers at this point and maybe you will never know. But you can do things to help yourself. Tell us what you have been doing for yourself and we will give you ideas and cheer you along.

Hopefullyyours

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2020
Country
US
State
FL
What have you tried so far in terms of helping yourself?
Diet changes, exercise, stress reduction, etc.? Depending on others, doctors, tests, to help you is clearly not getting you anywhere, as is the case for many of us. Spending your time trying to answer the why questions isn't going to help you feel better either, since most of them don't have answers at this point and maybe you will never know. But you can do things to help yourself. Tell us what you have been doing for yourself and we will give you ideas and cheer you along.
All of what u said. Ill stop postin here.

Little Debbie

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2019
Country
US
State
GA
I’ve noticed many people giving similar responses about sunkacola’s comments

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
All of what u said. Ill stop postin here.
HopefullyYours, no need to stop posting here, and if we have been of any help to you at all I suggest you stick around. We all try to help each other. My asking you what you are doing was in hopes of getting some detail about it, such as how far you've tried to walk, or what you have tried in diet changes and so on, so that I could make suggestions to you that could be more helpful to you. I don't think you have posted about these things you have tried, or about their results, and I was merely saying that if you did we would be able to offer more detailed assistance to you, which in turn might help you more. It's hard to help another person or make further suggestions if you don't know what they are already doing. Hope this clarifies what I was saying.