Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Omg my ring finger is killing me.its so painful even blowing on it hurts.i have know idea why,I haven't banged it.i can only,imagine it's the joy of fibromyalgia again.
They rest of my hand is fine.😟

Hi Forgetmenot,

It probably is,unfortunately! Both of my hands felt like the crypt ladies hands lol, Just constantly aching and in pain.So I understand where you're coming from.
Try a little ice pack, maybe it might help and if not then a warm compress. And some Tylenol Arthritis,I find that it's a little stronger and I take it when my bones ache.
It's weird how these things just pop! Up out of nowhere. It's not fun,but it is part of our Fibro friend lol. It's not funny.

Sagey

Hay sagey we don't have Tylenol here.,funny thing is it's gone now.just like fibro,

I can't believe u don't have Tylenol that sucks. It really helps when u don't need the real strong stuff..I Maybe u guys have something like it. It's weird how different places ,have different types of meds,
All I know is I'm going to see a new pain management Dr this week,to see if there is anything he can do for my terrible leg pains and sciatica.Hope I can get something to help, been hurting a lot all over. Feels like a never ending roller coaster!

Sagey

Tylenol is paracetamol in UK.

Glad the pain went off forgetmenot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back