My first serious fibro fog episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I'm having a foggy time at the minute to say the least! TodayI managed to cook the dinner without cremating it, served it all up on plates feeling good with myself...my husband walks over to get his and looks at mine...
"What are you having...?...FISH...??"
I looked at the plate...a lovely piece of fish, chips and salad...THEN REMEMBERED I WAS VEGETARIAN!!!! 🤔🤣🤣🤣

@JayCS So far I have figured out that fatigue/brain fog seem to sometimes come if I go off my regular eating habits. I have learned to eat pretty "clean"--whole, real foods, no sugar, no white carbs. But I do tend to go off if I get to together with friends and family. Seems like I have a worse time with thinking and I have more fatigue for a couple of days. I've been lucky, the cymbalta seemed to really help with fatigue so luckily, as of this point, I don't have too much. My pain seems like it could come from anything. it is usually doing too much on good days, but sometimes I could just sneeze wrong and be in pain for two days. I also go through small periods of no pain (like 2 weeks at a time maybe) but I will still have the brain fog. I have found that limiting any internet with scrolling helps A LOT with the brain fog.

fatigue/brain fog seem to sometimes come if I go off my regular eating habits.
My pain seems like it could come from anything. it is usually doing too much on good days, but sometimes I could just sneeze wrong and be in pain for two days.
Ah, so food triggers for physical and mental fatigue, overdoing it for probably what I call "The Ache" and actions/poses for pains (I'm guessing more local)?
By the way for people interested in supps: ALC (acetyl L-carnitine) for fog ('mental fatigue') and L-carnitine for physical fatigue are too two worth trying. Not together that doesn't work, either one or the other, possibly alternately for a longer time might work.
I'm just having success with both by upping my GABA from 2.4g to 3.0g. I actually did that cos I was getting some muscle pains which seem connected to my serotonin. And it's working so far, increasing from 15 to 25% energy and 70/80 to 100% alertness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back