State
FL
I am very glad that I found you,I been diagnosis since 1996,
I am very lonely ,I don't have any friend because nobody understand,
I tried to commit suicide twice. I need help

I am very glad that I found you,I been diagnosis since 1996,
I am very lonely ,I don't have any friend because nobody understand,
I tried to commit suicide twice. I need help

Hi lilitacom... and welcome to the forum. I've found the people here to be very supportive, so please just talk to us! And people here *do* understand because everyone is either experiencing fibro themselves or knows/loves/cares for someone who has been diagnosed.

Look back over past posts for things that may help to give you some relief. It's different for everyone, so you may be surprised at what you find.

And last but not least, please don't hesitate to call a suicide hotline if you're ever in that place again.

liliacom,
Hello and welcome to the forum. We understand completely how you feel and know first hand how lonely it can be in living with fibro. Just know if you keep coming here and posting we all with be very supportive and do our best to answer your questions and be your new best friends. People who do not have fibro, can not understand what it is like having fibro. Many times they are not at all interested in knowing either. I lived in Florida, near La Belle, for many years and knew how it was to get shut out of things because I did not fit in anymore. Misunderstandings and out right rejections, made it hard to fight of depression and the best thing I ever did for myself was to seek counseling.

I hope you are seeing a therapist or even your pastor. If not there are very good low cost clinics in Florida, that operate on a sliding scale due to your income. When I went my hour session cost $7.00. That would give you a start until you could afford a better therapist. Do a web search for mental health clinics in your area and try and find a therapist that you like and can trust.

And ask us questions about fibro or just join in and make a batch of new friends on this forum. Glad you found us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back