- Sep 5, 2020
- DX FIBRO
Hi Christopher & welcome!! Thanks for throwing up this important question. Above it sounds as if I'm only out to treat single symptoms. So I'd like to correct that.Recommend to get a full hair mineral test done if you want to check on complete levels of minerals. ... ratio (how they combine together) ... toxic heavy metals
Overall i'd say stop trying to treat every symptom... this is a systemic issue ... Clean the terrain and the body can heal. Robert Morse..regenerative detoxification.
2 stints of acupuncture (harmed considerably), first time 9x, 2nd 1x was enough, too painful like the first time.
- a carefully thought out and fairly reasoned supp protocol twice (vitamins, minerals & more) by an 'environmental' doc (sort of 'functional', and a guru type ;-) like Dr. Morse), each time for several months,
- a complete 'course' of bioresonance treatments (incl. detoxing teeth, heavy metals etc.) for several months (not a believer, but great nice practitioner with good ideas),
- all the 20+ recommended diets and combinations of them each for at least several months and
- osteopathy twice a week for half a year,
- >1y (TCM-/)acupressure 4h/wk, starting with cryotherapy,
- (and this was just for fibro, earlier things like probiotics, classical homeopathy, all to know avail, symptom treating helped instead)
So parallel to these unsuccessful holistic attempts I've always been going for single symptoms and that is my only rescue. That's why my #1 is symptom tracking and trigger hunting and why I have or look for ideas how to prevent or alleviate them. For me & my body it feels right to try systemic approaches. But it's radical and not for everyone, you need a high motivation and it helps to be used to a bit of functional medicine.
My take on Dr. Robert Morse: Fun guy to watch! At least for a time. But seems to think he knows and cures it all, and I think I've very likely tried what he recommends anyway, as far as my body allows. ("Terrain" is a term of his.) Recommends organic vegan (I do that) & fruit fasts (no way can I). "Fibromyalgia... lupus.. .these are easy to understand when you understand the lymphatic system and acids."!?!" (Treatment recommendation here: Aside from organic vegan diet - fruit fasts.)
(After skimming around on articles/testimonials a bit, I typed my topic - 'fibromyalgia' - in on 'rawfigs com' as recommended. The third link said "01:06:10: History of fibromyalgia and is hypersensitive to any kind of alternative therapy (massage, acupuncture, myofasical rele..." (That's the exact time in the respective youtube-video, saves a lot of time in his long videos.... plus a summary of the case he talks about for a 2-3' in that video. So I thought that'd be something for me. Wasn't tho, as he focussed on the anxiety & history of cortisol use of the person concerned (others in the case before on antibiotics: I have none of this). The patient knew organic vegan is good, so is recommended now by him to do fruit fasts (grapes). Then above quote.)