My list. (Would greatly appreciate any feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend to get a full hair mineral test done if you want to check on complete levels of minerals. ... ratio (how they combine together) ... toxic heavy metals
Overall i'd say stop trying to treat every symptom... this is a systemic issue ... Clean the terrain and the body can heal. Robert Morse..regenerative detoxification.
Hi Christopher & welcome!! Thanks for throwing up this important question. Above it sounds as if I'm only out to treat single symptoms. So I'd like to correct that.
2 stints of acupuncture (harmed considerably), first time 9x, 2nd 1x was enough, too painful like the first time.
  • a carefully thought out and fairly reasoned supp protocol twice (vitamins, minerals & more) by an 'environmental' doc (sort of 'functional', and a guru type ;-) like Dr. Morse), each time for several months,
  • a complete 'course' of bioresonance treatments (incl. detoxing teeth, heavy metals etc.) for several months (not a believer, but great nice practitioner with good ideas),
  • all the 20+ recommended diets and combinations of them each for at least several months and
  • osteopathy twice a week for half a year,
  • >1y (TCM-/)acupressure 4h/wk, starting with cryotherapy,
  • (and this was just for fibro, earlier things like probiotics, classical homeopathy, all to know avail, symptom treating helped instead)
I didn't choose these accidentally, they were things I'd deemed 'not completely improbable' for my condition and body. Whilst I'd always do them/this, none of these helped at all except the osteopathy a little, the cryotherapy a few hours or days for quite some time, and now acupressure... (and the diets I need for GI & blood fats anyway), so physical stuff, not supps or fibro-diets. And even acupressure only got a bigger/complexer part of my system in three areas (Leg energy, breathlessness and cold tolerance), despite all tries it didn't get sleep breaks, the overdoing-Ache etc.

So parallel to these unsuccessful holistic attempts I've always been going for single symptoms and that is my only rescue. That's why my #1 is symptom tracking and trigger hunting and why I have or look for ideas how to prevent or alleviate them. For me & my body it feels right to try systemic approaches. But it's radical and not for everyone, you need a high motivation and it helps to be used to a bit of functional medicine.

My take on Dr. Robert Morse: Fun guy to watch! At least for a time. But seems to think he knows and cures it all, and I think I've very likely tried what he recommends anyway, as far as my body allows. ("Terrain" is a term of his.) Recommends organic vegan (I do that) & fruit fasts (no way can I). "Fibromyalgia... lupus.. .these are easy to understand when you understand the lymphatic system and acids."!?!" (Treatment recommendation here: Aside from organic vegan diet - fruit fasts.)

(After skimming around on articles/testimonials a bit, I typed my topic - 'fibromyalgia' - in on 'rawfigs com' as recommended. The third link said "01:06:10: History of fibromyalgia and is hypersensitive to any kind of alternative therapy (massage, acupuncture, myofasical rele..." (That's the exact time in the respective youtube-video, saves a lot of time in his long videos.... plus a summary of the case he talks about for a 2-3' in that video. So I thought that'd be something for me. Wasn't tho, as he focussed on the anxiety & history of cortisol use of the person concerned (others in the case before on antibiotics: I have none of this). The patient knew organic vegan is good, so is recommended now by him to do fruit fasts (grapes). Then above quote.)

Last edited:
zinc deficiency can cause hair loss
Ah, looking up: definitely. I find zinc hard to dose, scared of the many sfx, so I keep to 15mg zinc picolinate in accordance with my GP. If you take too much you... lose hair too... 🙄
arms burning when changing diapers I meant muscle burn
Ah ok: Changing diapers I think is really challenging for fibro-arms. Reminds me of my arm ache & breathlessness up to a few months ago after 1 minute of e.g. cleaning windows, or even 3' of kitchen work, so I had to task-switch a lot. My acupressurist needed to work on the upper back and shoulders, rather than the arms themselves. My amino acids also helped.
(Ha! Multi-quote worked dead easy, with expert instruction... But emojis didn't load once again. And trying the little laptop ones deleted half the 2nd quote... 🙄, but I've found a workaround.)

Ha! Multi-quote worked dead easy, with expert instruction... But emojis didn't load once again. And trying the little laptop ones deleted half the 2nd quote... 🙄, but I've found a workaround.)
I'm always so impressed with the techie skills you have in this forum. I love your spoiler posts!

I love your spoiler posts!
Thx for the feedback! 😃 Then I'll keep using them, so I don't need to break out in embarrassed sweats about my post lengths so much. 🥴(The one with 4-5 spoilers in it needed to get approved btw... I'd tried them before, but they just used to blur out and had no summaries.)

Thyroid pain = just kinda sore, my throat felt constricted and my voice went all weird ? ? ? If the dr offered you a scan for that lump jump on it , nothing to lose : ) 🌵 🚿 🚿

Andrea I forgot to mention the scan I had on my thyroid was an ultrasound (I know c.t dye brings you out in hives so) 🧛🏼‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Thx for the feedback! 😃 Then I'll keep using them, so I don't need to break out in embarrassed sweats about my post lengths so much. 🥴(The one with 4-5 spoilers in it needed to get approved btw... I'd tried them before, but they just used to blur out and had no summaries.)
Never worry about your post length - what you share is always so thoughtful and informative ✨

It's quite interesting discovering the tools at our disposal here!

I'm in Australia, most functional medicine doctors can do this through specialty labs. Not sure who to recommend in the UK but i would think a good functional medicine doctor will be across this. Possibly some naturopaths. What the blood shows is usually way different from the hair. In regards to not absorbing nutrients in your tummy well it may possibly be linked to toxic metals in your stomach.
Hope this helps.

Dr Morse is indeed a fun character... he may not have the cure to everything but i think his understanding of the body is as good as I've heard from anyone. Having said that I do believe people can heal from alternative methods such as Paleo diets, etc..

Sounds like you've been on quite the journey though... have you ever had you eyes read by an iridologist? Mine showed up heaps of adrenal/thyroid weakness - appears quite common in Fibro/CFS. Herbs helping to heal but I'll let you know how I go.

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for the suggestion on MSAC. That was very helpful!! I looked it up and actually think I did come across it before when trying to find something on that rash. I get a few others rashes that look like the ones they show with MSAC.
The only symptom I really really want to control is my fatigue. I've mostly accepted I'm losing my hair at 37, I know I'm always going to have rashes etc. For years I would tell my primary care doctor the same stuff over and over which for the most part was regarding my fatigue. One time I told her there was other stuff I'd been leaving out as I didn't want to come across a complainer. She told me not to leave stuff out any more because even if I don't think its important it could be an important clue.
I love a good detoxification. Its probably that damn chick fil A messing us all up. I'm much better than most people I know, because I hate fast food. Wish I could go live in one of those hippie communities.

Yes that is what was rec.for lump in me neck. I believe there a 2 different contrast dyes. I had multiple CT when my lung collapse and had the surgery. So it was very unexpected when I had the allergic reaction last October. My eyes were about swollen shut. I looked like Quasimodo!

When you said your allergic to c.t dye do you mean the ultrasound jelly? is it that what your allergic to? Cos If it is then that’s gonna be a bit of a problem 🧐 you’ll have to call out Esmeralda to get you some water (sorry couldn’t resist, you made me laugh with the Quasimodo comparison) 🧚‍♀️ 🦚🐲

Last edited:
Oh no. The contrast dye they shoot through you for a CT scan. The stuff that makes you all warm inside.
So if its an ultra sound thats fine.
Yeah I just checked my ref papers. Its for an ultrasound. Duh. So then maybe it was a CT scan to check for MS. I had a conversation with her about they dye. Also checked my blood work and it was Free ts3 and free ts4 and the🤪

This is gonna be an interesting one to talk about tomorrow, ok night for now and happy Halloween! 😁🎃 🧙🏻🧛🏻‍♂️🧛🏻‍♀️💀🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back