Country
US
State
CA
Worked on this for some time and this works FOR ME:

7:30PM 3/4mg melatonin, 500mg Inositol

10:30-11PM 500mg Inositol or 500mg Gaba and 1 Calms Forte'

2 Advil at 11PM or so.

I sleep pretty good most nights, and I'm 77 this year.

welcome and thanks for sharing your story with us.

I know so many ladies who LACK sleep, up half the night and they must love their misery. When I talk about my 8-10 hrs with my sleep combo, they may say oh that sounds like too much for me to work with..... good grief, I could scream...

Well I never heard anyone tell me they have to much sleep lol.still some folks need more then others.
I take meds for my bi polar that make me sleep thank god or Id be awake none stop

No my friends who are sleep lacking, say taking what I have posted is TOO MUCH WORK for them to work with. It's 3-4 things I work with and I sleep very good, these ladies moan and groan they are up most of the night.

Jaminhealth,
I am glad that what works ( listed above), for you helps you to sleep, but everyone is not the same. Most folks will or might try what works for you as listed above, but their lives might be much more stressful or loaded with other health issues making some treatments not usable or total ineffective. We are very pleased for your ideas and suggestions. But to suggest that others love their misery is a step in the wrong direction and is a hurtful comment. Very few people love misery, but many people do lack understanding and compassion from their family and friends. Helpful suggestions and caring support is the main focus of this forum. :)

I know everyone is not the same, thank goodness, but to just not even try something, to work with something that COULD help. My friends are old ladies and the only stress is growing older .. but not to "Try" something, please. I'm trying to help anyone who might TRY but if it's too much WORK to try, then they must like not sleeping. I'm sure I would be trying things if I were awake a lot of the night.

As a matter of fact, a gal on the old FM/CFS group I had been on for years, was visiting with me, we got to know each other and sleep was evasive for me during that time, she is the one who suggested MOST of what I'm taking. So her compassion was to try to help me and she did. I was open to hear almost anything that could help...I am not into trying drugs, so I work with all I can holistically.

You don't know these ladies, I do. I'm not talking about anyone here....I hardly know a soul here.

These 3 ladies finally got on grape seed extract about 3-5 yrs ago after me talking about it to them for years....and all doing much much better healthwise.

You talk about compassion, I believe I have a lot of compassion and I use it in trying to help others with what I know can work. I have a good from from the old group she deals with CFS/ME and we have become good friends, she's even slept over at my place on an occasion as she came to a doc here in my area, well, we are always trying to help each other with what is working or kinda working in our lives of FM/CFS.

Recently her sis was diagnosed'd with RA and I've offered a lot of what I've learned on another group for her sis, who I don't even know. This is compassion as I understand it. I don't think people want me to hold their hands but offering something that could help them, why not. I can't hold their hands anyway, that's not what they want.

The short time I've been here, I've offered a lot and if anyone trys anything I've offered who knows...never hear back from anyone, actually hardly hear much here, maybe this group was a lot busier years ago before I arrived...

Last edited:
I never said you had no compassion, I only ask you to watch what you say and how you say it. We have been listening and doing our own research. It is important to know and learn as much as possible. If you would tone down your words as in no more (SHOUTING), capital letters are shouting, which are annoying to most and let us follow your instructive words on our own I am sure more members would be interested in chatting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back