Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2019
Country
US
State
CO
I wanted to give a big shout out to my support pup. I am going through a mild flare today and she has been right by my side. She definitely knows when I don't feel my best. I am so grateful for her!
IMG_20210413_110138_Bokeh__01.jpg
IMG_20210413_110219_Bokeh.jpg
IMG_20210413_110252_Bokeh.jpg

What a beautiful dog!
I know what you mean.....I don't think I could live without my dogs. There have been many mornings when I don't think I would have gotten out of bed if they were not there looking at me so sweetly and needing their breakfast and walk. I am grateful for and to them every single day, and let them know it.
Dogs are the greatest thing in the world.:love:

Thank you, Sunkacola!

Oh she’s is gorgeous .and I agree my dog always cuddles me .she has to have a knee op Thursday and I’m worried sick

Attachments

• 6C4AED3B-13B9-4EE2-AA40-F6D68108C7A1.jpeg
    6C4AED3B-13B9-4EE2-AA40-F6D68108C7A1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
That's a beautiful pup! This is the critter that gets me through the crappiest of days - having a cute moment with my equally supportive hubby. Animals are amazing for helping us climb out of those holes x
47575119_2015751358470911_7697550085650907136_n.jpg

Yes let’s are amazing at knowing just when u need comfort.look at them little white paws😍

I wanted to give a big shout out to my support pup. I am going through a mild flare today and she has been right by my side. She definitely knows when I don't feel my best. I am so grateful for her!View attachment 2900View attachment 2901View attachment 2902
You are so lucky to have an incentive to keep you going. They love you unconditionally.
Keep smiling, at some point your brain will get it. Smiling, (even though you have no reason to smile) really tricks the brain to believe you are happy and then you feel better (it takes practice). 🥰😊

Forgetmenot, I'm sorry to hear about your pup. She looks like an awesome cuddler. ❤️ Where would we be without our fuzzy friends? ☺️🐾

That's a beautiful pup! This is the critter that gets me through the crappiest of days - having a cute moment with my equally supportive hubby. Animals are amazing for helping us climb out of those holes x
View attachment 2904
So true! Beautiful kitty you have there 😉🐾❤️.

Hey there beautiful!

I love that x

I hope she’ll be ok .shes pretty! she can have a cookie 🍪

Oh she’s is gorgeous .and I agree my dog always cuddles me .she has to have a knee op Thursday and I’m worried sick
Forgetmenot........there's no way not to be scared to death when your dog has to have surgery, especially something complicated like the knee. But I just want to tell you my very beloved dog had to have that a few years ago. It was a four hour surgery and they put a metal plate in his knee. Recovery was slow, and had to be managed carefully, but he did just fine. Now he is 13, and although he gimps around a bit, he rarely limps on that leg, and only for a few seconds when he does. They are so good at these surgeries these days!
Best of luck to you and your wonderful dog.

My dog was a Rescue dog aged 10ish the vet said & I had him 13 years.
He was the best dog I ever had but died on the first day of the first lock down here in England.
There's a huge empty hole they leave behind in your life & I still miss him every day.
but I know my Fibro pain & exhaustion etc was affecting my ability to cope well with all his complex health issues & turning out to walk him in winter was becoming too much for me, so sadly, he will be my last dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back