Nausea advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both make it worse for me. I used to love ginger, till I grudgingly realized... 🥴 I know - I'm complicated...

let me ask you something guys...did you completely stop drinking or reduced? i know that alcohol is not good with FB but so far is the only thing is helping. which is stupid i know..cause it may be a temporary solution but not long term otherwise we all become alcoholic LOL
let me know your thoughts.

Drinking alcohol would make my hyperacidity much worse, even two swips of it.
Sounds like you're using it like I used amitriptyline: A bad help, whilst looking for better solutions.
And both numb your head, making it harder to see solutions. Should've stopped with ami earlier.... *hint-hint*... ;-)

Drinking bad
Pot very good

let me ask you something guys...did you completely stop drinking or reduced? i know that alcohol is not good with FB but so far is the only thing is helping. which is stupid i know..cause it may be a temporary solution but not long term otherwise we all become alcoholic LOL
let me know your thoughts.

Ideally, I think, one should stop drinking alcohol entirely. Having said that I will say I have not. but I limit myself to only one drink, ever. And that happens perhaps two or three times a month at the most.

To medicate yourself with alcohol is a terrible idea because it will definitely exacerbate your symptoms in the short or long run, and will further erode your overall good health which will also make everything worse.

If you have not already done so, try putting to work some of the things I write about here:

And, I also recommend medical cannabis in combination with CBD if you can get it where you live. I use that much of the time to deal with pain, in tandem with other techniques I have learned..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back