Nausea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Wood

I am having one of those dragging, lagging nausea days no matter what you eat or don't eat that icky feeling stays with you all day. Hey I have another question for everyone have you ever experienced extremely itchy blister like spots on your hands I have had them before but about 3 days ago I started getting extremely itchy hands got those blister like spots, my hands were so sore because they broke I put some antibiotic cream, and hydrocortisone cream on them and they have already dried up it was by far the worst breakout I have had crazy o_O😳😬. On a better note my new job is going well so far although I've only worked 2 days but, Iam very optimistic.

Love to all

I would suspect that it is being caused by something environmental, like an allergy or reaction to something. It's a good idea to use only natural cleansers in your home and no chemicals. If you get the blister thing again, I think it would be best to consult a doctor. Not every thing that happens in our bodies is due to fibro, so if there is something new it's always good to get it checked out. A naturopathic doctor might be good for this.

I get the nausea part. I have trouble eating at times, because I can eat two bites and feel nauseous, making it hard to eat the rest. but if I don't eat, even worse things will come about, so I eat it anyway and then experience abdominal pain for a few hours. I have had a chronic nausea problem for many years. Managing my stress has helped with it, and medical cannabis also helps, but nothing has made it go away entirely.

Hey Cindy,
Have you been using antiseptic hand gel at work? Some brands of that stuff make my hands blister!

I guess that's possible. Sunkacola's advice above is good if it doesn't clear up. Fingers crossed it's better soon! 🌻

Nausea can have so many causes and the meds vary according to these:
Have you got a hunch what might be the cause or asked your docs, also for meds/herbs?
From using an antibiotic cream on your hands I guess you're on the med route,
but in case you're interested: Only very few homeopathic remedies seem to help me,
but (aside from arnica for muscle/tendon pain) nux vomica D12 "always" helps me for nausea.
There are so many meds, supps & herbs for nausea and it's such a horrid feeling...
(And I'd use calendula cream for my hands, as using antibiotics if not absolutely necessary is dangerous in the mid-term - as the WHO says: "Antibiotic resistance is one of the biggest threats to global health, food security, and development today.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back