Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2020
Country
CA
State
BC
I have a weird feeling in my neck, throat and collarbone area. I can’t really call it pain - more like an ache. It has come and gone but now I am going on a month of non stop. I also wake up a bit stuffed up. I do not have a cold or anything. I have had a chest and neck CT and been to ear nose doctor. It is driving me crazy. I was recently diagnosed and can’t find a lot of info on these type symptoms online. Has anyone expected anything similar? Also, does anyone have good book recommendations on fibromyalgia?

Could be an allergy. I suggest looking into that.

Also, have you been tested for covid? It doesn't manifest in everyone the same way.

I have not but I have had had this off and on for over a year. It has just never lasted this long. ☹️

Allergies can change, get worse so that you notice it when you did not before. Also they can develop at some point in your life for no apparent reason. It sounds like an allergy to me, and that's where I would start if it were I.

Another possibility is that it is sinus dysfunction, which also can start or get worse when you did not have it previously.

Look into everything it could be. Google your symptoms. Etc.

Yes. I get throat pain, swollen glands below ears and earache before I am going to have a flare also pain in face on that same side. I hate it. Also jaw pain!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back