Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
CA
State
NB
I use to be active loved the outdoors. I don’t do much now because I'm sick all the time.

I might have one or two good days where I’m not sick, but not very often.

I tried to find a fibromyalgia doctor in New Brunswick but none would take me,so now I'm on my own. There has to be a way to ease this, I want to get back to living. Getting back to working out. 🏋 I miss it.

Now I also can not eat wheat and no dairy. I almost gave up a few times. If there’s a doctor who can see me close to NB that would be great.

🙏🙏 for all fibromyalgia patients.

God bless yall.

Hang in there @CathyDuguay and don't give up. I know it's easier said then done.

If you haven't already you should speak to your family doctor and see if you can get a referral. The healthcare system here in Canada isn't always the best so you have to be consistent, patient , and stick with it.

I use to be active loved the outdoors. I don’t do much now because I'm sick all the time.

I might have one or two good days where I’m not sick, but not very often.

I tried to find a fibromyalgia doctor in New Brunswick but none would take me,so now I'm on my own. There has to be a way to ease this, I want to get back to living. Getting back to working out. 🏋 I miss it.

Now I also can not eat wheat and no dairy. I almost gave up a few times. If there’s a doctor who can see me close to NB that would be great.

🙏🙏 for all fibromyalgia patients.

God bless yall.

I know what you mean about lifestyle changes. I do pretty good but get tired more easily and control the pain with CBD oil. At least I can manage and do the things I used to, just not for a long time. I have to pace myself which is hard when you're on a roll.

I work out by going to a heated pool for aqua therapy. The temp is about 85 F. Many people are going 2 to 3 times a week for 45 min. I also have massage and chiropractic about once a month. Lately there has been nothing open during this pandemic. So I'm not in great shape and it's gardening season so my hands are hurting from weeding. Sometimes,. I heat up heating pads in the microwave and place it on my muscles moving it around where I need it. For back pain I use an ice-pack. This all sounds bad because I was so active like you but, I must have overdone it with too much work both at home and at my workplace.

My Dr. mentioned that it may be a result of a virus. Have you heard this?

Best wishes to you! Hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back