Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1998
Country
CA
State
ON
I was in a car accident and now being told to halt my business and go on permanent disability. I have had fibro/ conic pain since 1998. Now I am told to do physio and go on lyrica. I will not take this drug! I will not push myself into unnessisary pain either. AnyOne know a good physio therapist in london ontario that will work with me? I prefer a natural approach and being a single mom with no income now I have to look out for myself and my child not how much money someone can make off me then cut me off and I'm screwed.

i wish i could help but am in the UK ...i hope someone can tell you about a good physio. I understand your reluctance to take Lyrica i wouldn't either.

Have you just tried your own gentle exercise. Most of us know which bits of us are more suscepible to pain and can feel our own limits each day. I dont mean harsh aerobics..i mean short distance walking building up slowly stretching, swinging you arms gently etc.

Good luck

Exercise even in small bits can help. There are lots of good tips on this forum to help. I am sure you are overwhelmed but try to relax as your body needs that. Sleep, not just lying down, is an absolute must. I worked for 40 years and would feel guilty if I was not up doing something. Not now. I try the get lots of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back