Not open for further replies.

twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
hey David I wrote quite a message for dear old Sweedy last night in the good day to you all thread and got a message like "your post will appear after moderator approval"
What that all about and I notice it hasn't been added to the thread.
What did I do wrong? was my post offensive or something?

I got your answer twiztc, you added a link to another website in your post. Sorry but no links are allowed. However, you can tell us all about your experiences on that site and how it works for you. Just don't add a link or ad for the site and then you won't get the above message. :)

ahhh- so why the no link rule? does that go for information site like news articles as well?

Hi Twiztc, we try to keep the forum clean of advertisements and "miracle cures". It's a very slippery slope if we try to choose what's good or bad so instead, we try to remove links from posts, or, if the entire post is an advertisement with link, we delete the entire post.

Links to news (assuming it's the original source and not an advertisement-based reprint), links to .EDU domains (educational institutes), and links to government sites are all welcome, as are links to Wikipedia for explanations, etc.

Hello,
If you got the message that your entry goes in moderating then it took some time to be live. But then after your post is not getting live then you need to do privet message to moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back