Need tips to control stress levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too 😄 x x x 🌛

More for acupressure: when you find the right point, it is going to be painful. Press with counterclockwise rotation for 10-15 seconds. The pressure sgouldn't be more than 20 lb. The best tool for me is the eraser on the simple pencil. Good luck!

More for acupressure: when you find the right point, it is going to be painful. Press with counterclockwise rotation for 10-15 seconds. The pressure sgouldn't be more than 20 lb. The best tool for me is the eraser on the simple pencil. Good luck!
Hi quartz, your last post was deleted because it included an outside link. Posting outside links is not permitted on this forum.

Kurleysue, I forgot to add getting a pet, bereavement counselling/support groups to the list and also be careful of new people who try to get into your life right now ( it’s no way meant to scare you) but there are a lot of sheep clothed wolves out there and unscrupulous people who know what to look for, plus the fatigue and memory issues that cfs/fibro brings can leave us prey to manipulators/gaslighters and persistent boundary vilolators who’ve no qualms in just doing what comes naturally to them, take care/ stay safe 😗🤗💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back