Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
uk
State
Staffordshire
I'm so glad I found this group.Have thought I was going out of my mind at times with this.:)

I'm so glad I found this group.Have thought I was going out of my mind at times with this.:)

It's always such a great feeling to realize "wow, there really ARE others going through what I've been fighting!" Welcome to the forum.!

I will look forward to talking with you here, vanilla cupcake (and probably getting hungry each time I see your name!) :grin:

It is a yummy nickname lol...its sometimes hard to keep ourselves together...but 1 day at a time!

Welcome and yes, I agree, we want a vanilla cupcake right now. Yum! Just jump right in and keep asking questions and share your thoughts by helping others. We try very hard to be understanding and supportive, kind and really listen when our members just need to vent. Please read through the different sections and check out the back posts , as well as, the new ones.

It is always fun when new members come on the forum, as it gives us a chance to help as well as, make new long lasting friendships. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back