Not open for further replies.

luvmymastiffs

Diagnosis
09/1995
Country
CA
State
Ontario
I have had Fibro since 1995 and like the rest of you the pain never seems to end but for me it just is so bad at bed time I just want to roll over and scream:twisted: I am going to buy a new bed again so I am asking for any and all advise on which bed I should bed I should buy.

Please any help at all I would luv it and so would my baby Mastiffs that need to sleep with me...

1sweed

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
Hi there and welcome to the forum. You might not need a toal new bed, that is unless your mattress is worn out. If your just trying to get ahead on something comfortable to ease your fibro, consider buying a cotton or feather, fiber bed pad. I am not talking about a regular mattress pad. These pads are 2 1/2 to 4 inches thick. They lay on top of your regular mattress and provide comfortable extra padding that helps your muscles relax and make you feel like your sleeping on a cloud.

I have used them for years and they last a long time. They come in all sizes from twin-king. Some folks have boughten the miracle-foam mattress and liked it, but I like the cotton fiber beds more.

take time to read around the forum and read the back posts as well. There is a lot of good solid advice on management of fibro symptoms and coping skills that is sure to help you out. See you around and I hope you post more questions and share your opinions on the forum as well. :)

sassy13

Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
USA
State
Tennessee
I had a terrible time with bedtime too. My husband and I got a Tempurpedic mattress and it is great. I do not have as much pain at night and the mattress warms from my body heat so it adds to my comfort.
Hope you find something that works for you!

cuddlebugs

Diagnosis
01/2009
Country
us
State
California
I have the worse pain in the morning so bad I cant get out of bed. I am looking into getting a electric blanket, has anyone tried this?

Status
Not open for further replies.