Not open for further replies.

luvmymastiffs

Diagnosis
09/1995
Country
CA
State
ON
I have had Fibro since 1995 and like the rest of you the pain never seems to end but for me it just is so bad at bed time I just want to roll over and scream:twisted: I am going to buy a new bed again so I am asking for any and all advise on which bed I should bed I should buy.

Please any help at all I would luv it and so would my baby Mastiffs that need to sleep with me...

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You might not need a toal new bed, that is unless your mattress is worn out. If your just trying to get ahead on something comfortable to ease your fibro, consider buying a cotton or feather, fiber bed pad. I am not talking about a regular mattress pad. These pads are 2 1/2 to 4 inches thick. They lay on top of your regular mattress and provide comfortable extra padding that helps your muscles relax and make you feel like your sleeping on a cloud.

I have used them for years and they last a long time. They come in all sizes from twin-king. Some folks have boughten the miracle-foam mattress and liked it, but I like the cotton fiber beds more.

take time to read around the forum and read the back posts as well. There is a lot of good solid advice on management of fibro symptoms and coping skills that is sure to help you out. See you around and I hope you post more questions and share your opinions on the forum as well. :)

I had a terrible time with bedtime too. My husband and I got a Tempurpedic mattress and it is great. I do not have as much pain at night and the mattress warms from my body heat so it adds to my comfort.
Hope you find something that works for you!

I have the worse pain in the morning so bad I cant get out of bed. I am looking into getting a electric blanket, has anyone tried this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back