New from MN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimjhoff

Hi all! I’m so frustrated with doctors ! anyone know of a Minneapolis area clinic that focuses on fibro?

Hi Kim, and welcome!
Usually we don't know, but I once did a test of the docs on on our main site and was pleasantly surprised about their quality, so here goes fibromyalgia docs in Minneapolis:

Hi JayCS! Thank you so much ! I did the usual google search but it’s always nice to back that up! I am still trying to figure out the forum. It’s my first forum ever lol.

I did the usual boogle search but it’s always nice to back that up!
Good on ya! 👐 :cool:
I am still trying to figure out the forum. It’s my first forum ever lol.
Yep, same here would you believe! 😏 Even after almost 2 years of using it intensely with a lot of gain, some things like functions or how people work are still dawning on me now...🤠

And I just still made the mistake of quoting your word "boogle" as @Auriel has renamed this taboo word, which put my post in a moderator approval line. So I copied it, deleted my first post, changed it as you can see, et voilà! You'll have wondered too... Yeah, that and not being allowed outside links and a few other things is strange here, very different to all other forums, but we make up for that to me slightly embarrassing peculiarity with a lot of warmth, support and help - and some fun too, if anyone's up for it. Also the forum has lots of good features, like a good search (magnifying glass up right), the quote and multi-quote function, the resources on the main site, all better than on most other forums, plus the emojis and the various kinds of 'like' to keep our spirits up and allow more emotional expression.
I hadn't noticed this problem - which I think is due to fear of spam in the face of ads necessary to finance the forum - because I haven't used that search engine for 10+ years anyway - due to its hoarding of personal data. Which reminds me I've often rewritten it g OO gle or g00gle, and g 👀gle is an even better way of putting it too... (the first didn't work so I had to copy, delete and rewrite again ... *sigh*)

Last edited:
I dont think so
Didn't see this double before... but it was written before the other one, so I guess it took the wrong turning... 👐 No matter! (You can delete and edit posts inside of a certain time span...)

It’ll takes bit of getting used to kimjhoff, but it’s just like everything when you start clicking on things and finding what they for the easier it gets, Ive been year a year and a bit + there’s still some things I’m not sure what they’re for and it’s no prob, I just stick to the things I know, welcome also! ☕🧁

Last edited:
Any time you have a question about anything don't hesitate to ask. someone here will help out. If it is a technical question that no one knows the answer to, you can PM me and I will either answer it or refer the question to an administrator who can.

This is a very supportive forum, with people who know from their own experience many things that could be helpful to you. That's what we are here to do.

Welcome! I’m from Mn, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back