Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
MA
Hi there,

I'm 28 and was just diagnosed last month. I've been thinking of getting a second opinion but as of now, I have fibromyalgia. This is all very new to me but it seems as if all my symptoms just appeared very suddenly. I've always been achy and my posture is terrible so back pain is nothing new. But over the past month or two it seems as if a new problem arises each day. I feel terrible for my fiance because I just complain all the time. I know I must sound ridiculous, but there's really no way to explain what I'm feeling!

My newest complaint is involuntary twitching. Is this something that is common with FM?

My other problem is extreme panic/ panic attacks. Before I was diagnosed, I would wake up suddenly almost every night and have an attack. Twice it was so bad, I was taken to the ER.

I guess I just wonder if this is common and that I'm not losing my mind!

Help :-(

Jade

Hello,

I am sorry for what your are going through.... As far as coming on quick, most people wake up one day like they were hit by a bus. I have also
had twitching but not enough to mention. As far an anxiety, I have that but I always had it. I cannot answer this. Do you have any question ?

When the Dr told me I had fibro,I all but told him he was wrong.
It took me weeks to come to term with it.it is for some like pp said ,you wake up and feel like you been hit by a bus.
I really feel rough atm but flares come and go .some time days some take weeks. Feel free to ask anything and remember to take one day at a time .it blows your brain to try to sort it all out at once xx

Thanks guys. It definitely helps to know that I'm not just making things up. I feel like such a whiner sometimes! Today, I had a great day with minimal pain but SO tired. My complaint this last week or so has been jaw pain. Do you guys find that jaw pain is a problem too?

Love u can have it everywhere and anywhere . For me I have flu like feeling with a body achy feeling everyday.this is my main problem with fibro, and stiffness .a flare for me is the above but ten times worse
Today I can't get going , I'm very slow. I dread it when my little one starts school on days where I hurt to even move.
Still moaning don't help do it , but that's the nice thing in here u can have a bloody good moan and no one will think your a grumpy git lol.

haha good point, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back