Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
Maine
Hi everyone. I'm a 30 something mom and newbie to the forums and recently diagnosed with fibro. The doctor feels I have had this for some time, but it's still new to me and am having a hard time trying to figure out if the pain and symptoms I am experiencing is due to the fibro or other health issues I have (anxiety, osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel...). It also seems to change up on me a lot. Sometimes the pain is so bad, I'm in bed for days at a time.

hi there! we are very similar: I'm also a mom in my 30s, lots of symptoms that may or may not be associated. Best of luck figuring it all out!

sramsdell, welcome to the forum. im sorry your having the pains. read through the post and find out what is fibro. this may help u to understand.
good luck with your research.

Welcome :0) anxiety for me, is a huge issue, and is very much a part of the fibro, as is the carpel tunnel, mine comes and goes, I have splints for when it's really bad, but I have been ok for a few moths, but then I have not been using my hands a lot ... It's very hard to pull the fibro apart and you will drive yourself nuts trying to understand it, best advice I can give you is, just take each day at a time, hour by hour if you have to! Do things that make you happy! Build a good relationship with a good doctor, who will help you deal with each symptom, not try and treat the fibro as a whole... Sorry you have this, I have had it for over twenty years and CFS ... I wish you luck, if I can be of help your welcome to message me:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back