Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
CA
State
NS
Hi everyone ,I'm new here .Iwas diagnosed with fibro in April,2013,bursitus in my left hip,osteoarthritis in my left hip and both knees,and Klippel Feil Syndrome[Ihave deteriorating discs in my neck] I take 1500 mg of gabapentin a day. It helps some of the time ,here and there ,but not everywhere at one time . Isaw my neurologist last week and suggested that I try cesamet [ marijuana in pill form ]. Has anyone here tried this and what have your results been?

patkaca,
Welcome to the forum. You have provided me with a word I was trying to think of the other night. The word is bursitus. When I first started having all the pain of fibro, the word doctors used was you just have bursitus. It gave them a out back in the day before they final decided to research and lo and behold start calling it fibro. I am not discounting your symptoms or diagnosis, but the word just popped out at me when I read your posts.

That said I am glad you found the forum and I hope you will feel at home and get some benefits from visiting and hopefully make some new friends and learn some new coping skills. This forum is filled with supportive members willing to answer questions and also see what you have to say by way of your posts.

Be sure to read over the pain and fatigue, CFS and alternative method topics. Be sure to read the older posts and the new ones. Glad your here.
Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back