DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/1987
Country
US
State
CA
Hi everyone,
My name is Morika and I am new here to this forum. It is Monday, Nov 30th and I have not been on any FM forums in over 15 years. I was diagnosed with FM in 1987. I am 53. I am having a most horrible day. One that actually made me reach out here in lieu of my normal habit of recoiling and being reclusive. I am married now for 29 years (happily) and have one son, who is not with us anymore. He passed in Feb 2013 at 28 y/o.

Today I don't want to live. NO, I am not going to kill myself. I would never do that. I am only expressing feelings. It is one of those days that it hurts to breathe. I just wish so very much someone was physically sitting here with me right now having a cup of coffee that HAD Fibro and would just sit with me. No matter how great everyone in my life is...no matter how much they try and understand. They don't. They can't. I just need so desperately another set of eyes that look into mine and neither of us would have to say anything, just that there would be this "knowing." I am in a pissy mood and want to throw things...but can't and probably couldn't because of pain.

Nothing I am saying here is anything new either. That's what's making me disgusted. I am on 3 Norcos so far today and yet the pain persists. PLEASE don't say anything to me about the Norco's good or bad. I have heard it before. I just need someone to hear me. Just to hear my level of pain and just hear that I can't take this anymore. There are no answers. There is no advice. This day will pass and so will this mood. Thank you for listening to me....whoever you are. So so sorry you all have this dreaded illness and my heart is with you all. Thank you.

Hi Morika, I hope you are having a better day. I completely understand your pain and frustration. I often feel isolated in my pain. I am glad to know I'm not alone.

Hi Morika, I am coping with fibromyalgia for three years now. I just want to say you are not alone and I wish your pain is less unbarable today. Some days I just can't take the pain anymore. Some days are betters than others. Almost no pain sometimes and : its a bliss. It helps me to know I am not alone. I hope this might help you as well. Lunie 74 also. I wish one day there will be a miracle to set us free of this pain. It seems hard for people around me to understand what I am going through. I believe only other people dealing with same could almost totally understand. Fibromyalgia makes me realize more than ever that we can never judge anything and how easy people can judge without knowing... this hurts... being judged... being told what I should do... I feel all I need is a shoulder to lay my head when the pain is too hard... and a smile from the heart to help me pass through these hardest days. I am grateful for the ''Low pain days'' and I wish someday there will be more of these. I send you LoVe. Marie xx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back