Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
Il
Hello, I was diagnosed a year ago and my rheumatologist is not much help. I have read that medical marijuana is thought to help with fibromyalgia. Unfortunately, I live in a very small town and my doctor is "old school" and told me he would have no problem sending my records to a different doctor but that he would not help me get it. Although I have tried every fibro approved med with no luck. Any suggestions from anyone? Doctor told me it might help me but he is not comfortable with prescribing it.

Welcome , I can't help u with that as I live in the UK. But I guess as it relaxes you it might help. Worth a try I say. If it's for pain relief then in my mind it's not a problem .your not a junkie looking for a high .your in pain.
I'm not a fan of drugs but we pop a pill and that's somehow diffrent.my brother OD and died from drug abuse, but I'm not so blinded that I can't see the benefits .after all Ms suffered use it to.

My son made me try it once when all of this was starting for me. He said it would help me feel calmer. It was horrible and I only did one hit. Felt like my skull was crawling and I felt very anxious. Now that was how I reacted. You might react differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back