Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
CA
State
ON
i have been dealing with pain for over 10 years and just got diagnosed with fibro in jan 2013. i been to multiple dr's who all gave me different reasons for my pain. i applied for cpp disabilty in nov 2010 and for the disability tax credit last year. i receive odsp right now and qualified for the tax credit. you dont need to be approved for cpp disability to get the tax credit. i have sent in my appeal papers for cpp has anyone gone through the new process and how did it work, i'm very confused now about how it all works i got a hearing infront of the panel but postponed it as i wasnt diagnosed yet now im not sure how it works. any help would be greatly appreciated. i am making myself more sick stressing about this.

Hello Lisajack, I am new here this morning, hello fellow newbie! I don't know what ccp is? It looks like you are in Canada? I am guessing this is like our Social Security system here in the States. Without knowing more about you, my best advice is to hire an experienced attorney with connections to the disability system. Best to you, you have someone who knows what you are going through here in Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back