Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/1992
Country
US
State
IL
Hi everyone! This looks like a good site, glad I found it, I have mainly PTSD and Fibro and have had the worst year ever. Have had PTSD since I was very young and about 30 years ago was diagnosed with fibro, Ive had flare ups but this year has me at an all time low.also unmanaged depression .look forward to good discussion and some helpful things I can do to make myself better in some little way...

Hi Riley i am newish too...similar situation although i have only had fibro for 7 years but chronic fatigue on and off from late 20's. I have also had the worst year ever and am unable to manage the depression it has caused me.

There are lots of nice people offering support and tips. I am not so good at that at the moment as like you i am trying to find a way to manage.

Thank you Willow yes its really frustrating...and did you notice that when you are sick with the flu or cold it is a thousand times worse than for a "normal" person and takes longer to recover? I thought I was dying last week....:(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back