Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
India
Hello,

I am from India and I have a 22 yr old son diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He was suffering from pain for 6 years, but the doctors could not diagnose earlier. Finding it very difficult to handle the situation. The awareness in India is also very low. Need support from the members in understanding the problems and help in managing/helping my son.

Thanks.

Hi so sorry to hear about your son, i have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia also and i am using this site to look for information and support. It is just nice to have other people who understand what your going through. Please stayong and i hope you will find some comfort from everyone love and support being sent your way :)

Welcome to the forum. I would say please read through the different sections to get a handle on how we all deal with the symptoms of fibro and also what medications have worked the best and what alternative treatments help us. You might consider getting your son to join as there are several men on side that he could relete with as in having fibro and getting answers from a man's point of view.

As you can see there are sections that speak of different symptoms and a spot to moan and groan, rant or rave. There are off-topic areas for sharing about daily life or hobbies, and etc.. And also an area where new members can share when joining, but also make new friends as well by welcoming others.

I hope you will stop by often and feel free to ask questions and provide answers to others where ever you like. Glad you found us. :)

Thanks 1sweed. I hope to gain from this forum.

Thanks gilli. Hope you will also find solace and strength from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back