Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2000
Country
UK
State
Sussex
Hi, my name is Andrew, I'm new to this site and new to forums, threads, etc.
I've gone through the hassle of registering in order to ask if anyone else suffering with fibromyalgia has the same problem I have with baths and water...

After every bath, shower or swim I suffer the most incredible pain throughout my whole body.
Sometimes worse than others and in different places at different times. Sometimes these feelings don't last long, but sometimes they can go on into the next day. I call it "PBS" Post Bath Syndrome. It's very real and very nasty.
Does anyone have anything similar?

I don't have this problem, but I am sure other members will pitch in and give you a reply. Have you ever been checked out for other types of arthritis or for lupus or Lymes disease? Sometimes thou fibro symptoms can be different and odd things that can not be explained, this sounds a bit off for being fibro. I will let other members add their opinions to your post.

By the way welcome to the forum. Be sure to read through the pain section and the alternative methods. You might find some idea there that will help you manage your symptoms and ease your pain. Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back