Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
UK
State
West Midlands
Hi, Only just been diagnosed with fibro even though I'm sure it started 15 months ago. I also have MS, I was diagnosed when I was 16, I'm now 30. I'd love to chat to someone else that has both and find out how they cope with having bot of them. Because I've had MS for so long I'm pretty good at telling the difference between which one causes each symptom. I'm finding living with fibro very hard though, I'm in pain 24/7 and its horrid. I'm trying out different medications at the mo to see which one helps the most. Really hope I can find someone on here that has MS also 😃 x

Welcome to the site,
I'm pretty sure someone here will have both. I don't I have fibro and bi polar.
Yes it's real cow to live with, but even if u don't find anyone here with both ,we can still help u will living with fibro.

Luke4hay

im hoping you do find some one with ms too.

as i have 5 of the most painful things a person can have i can help you to reduce your pains either way.

if you would like to know of what i use you can ask me or read some of my posts.

learning to accept that you have fibro and trying the meds is a good step forward.

learn about the meds you will be taking. ask the pharmacist about what they do and what you can expect from each of them.

read my two posts under general discussions called what is fibromyalgia and my other post starting a daily log book and why it helps.
you will learn about docrtors and getting the meds you need.

keep reading and learning all you can about MS and fibro. come here and start a new thread and share with us what you have learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back