Not open for further replies.

Paul

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NC
Hurting to much to even discuss right now but glad to be aboard.

Paul,
Glad you found the forum and welcome aboard. This forum supplies lots of good solid information on fibro and on chronic pain. Many of the topic's have lots of coping ideas and ways to relax our muscles and our minds. Please join in around the forum and post your own questions and give answers when you have something you wish to share. Hope your having a good day. :)

thank you for your reply. I have learned to reply to other posts but do not know how to create my own post. Can you tell me how to do this?

Paul,
When you go to the Fibro Forum & Support Group, written in blue on the upper lefthand corner, click on it and it opens up the entire forum. Then after clicking on a topic heading you will see the words New Thread, upper left corner. Click on that and it allows you to start a new topic post. Same as you did to start this thread. The top line header that has New Posts, only takes you to a section of posts already started by someone else. I hope this makes sense to you. :)

Hi Michele, Thanks for the greeting. Heading on the tennis court now pain withstanding. Hope yo hear more about you. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back