Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
KS
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Occipital neuralgia in Aug 2014 because of the then constant burning in my neck, head & face. When I saw a Rheumatologist in Oct 2014, I was diagnosed with fibro because of the constant pain & burning in my head, neck, shoulders & the tender points). My Neurologist rescribed Gabapentin I was up to 1800 mg daily, along with supplements of Magnesium Glycinate & Methyl CPG (B12). My family doc prescrribed Flexeril & Tramadol (not taking Tramadol anymore on advice of my Neurologist. She is weaning me off the Gabapentin because I am still having break thru knife like stabbing pain in my head & she doesn't feel comfortable increasing the Gabapentin, so she is starting me on Topamax & titrating me up. Has anyone tried Topamax for Fibro & if so, has it controlled your symptoms? Also, I saw an ad for a cream called. PCC something that claims to help, anybody know anything about a topical cream? Lastly, I saw on the internet a clinic in Wichita KS that claims they can help reduce pain significantly. Does anyone have experience with this type of pain clinic?. Any info is appreciated.

cmetryme

Extremely helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2008
Country
US
State
TX
I take fentyal spray. U can get it in a patch,lollypop and nasal spray.
I'm going on my second month with it. Works pretty good.
Hang in the give things a try. Welcome stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.