Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
US
State
KS
Hi everyone. I was diagnosed with Occipital neuralgia in Aug 2014 because of the then constant burning in my neck, head & face. When I saw a Rheumatologist in Oct 2014, I was diagnosed with fibro because of the constant pain & burning in my head, neck, shoulders & the tender points). My Neurologist rescribed Gabapentin I was up to 1800 mg daily, along with supplements of Magnesium Glycinate & Methyl CPG (B12). My family doc prescrribed Flexeril & Tramadol (not taking Tramadol anymore on advice of my Neurologist. She is weaning me off the Gabapentin because I am still having break thru knife like stabbing pain in my head & she doesn't feel comfortable increasing the Gabapentin, so she is starting me on Topamax & titrating me up. Has anyone tried Topamax for Fibro & if so, has it controlled your symptoms? Also, I saw an ad for a cream called. PCC something that claims to help, anybody know anything about a topical cream? Lastly, I saw on the internet a clinic in Wichita KS that claims they can help reduce pain significantly. Does anyone have experience with this type of pain clinic?. Any info is appreciated.

I take fentyal spray. U can get it in a patch,lollypop and nasal spray.
I'm going on my second month with it. Works pretty good.
Hang in the give things a try. Welcome stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back