Reason
Other
Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
Maine
Hi. I am Katie. Newly diagnosed and new to the forum. I was also newly diagnosed with high cholesterol and put on a low carb diet. I am finding it difficult how to eat well for both conditions. It is not even 6 pm here and I feel ready for bed. I hate the pain along with the fatigue. Thanks for letting me vent a little.

Welcome ! :wink:
I'm doing mostly low carbs diet too , by mostly I mean less processed carbs . Nice try meet you

Welcome, we look forward to hearing more about you..vent as much as you like or ask questions any time.

Hi, Katie,
I'm also new to the forum today. I've never joined a forum before, so I'm sure I'll make lots of rookie mistakes. You mentioned high cholesterol--wondering what others think of the connection between high cholesterol and Fibro. I know inflammation plays a role in both. Apologies if this has already been covered in other discussion threads.

Hi, Katie,
I'm also new to the forum today. I've never joined a forum before, so I'm sure I'll make lots of rookie mistakes. You mentioned high cholesterol--wondering what others think of the connection between high cholesterol and Fibro. I know inflammation plays a role in both. Apologies if this has already been covered in other discussion threads.

Talk about mistake I just made one below ( thanks to auto correct) but I'm trying to correct it as much as i could . I personally think that any imbalance problem in our body can easily contribute to fibro pains regardless cause fibromyalgia is very hypersensitive.

Hi All

I am also new to the forum and have just recently been diagnosed with fibro. I also have arthritis in my hands, feet and lower back, which doesn’t help! My doctor referred me to a ‘pain management’ clinic where the consultant reassured me that I would get as much support as possible to help me manage the pain. Have any of you been to a pain managment clinic and if so does it makes a difference?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back