Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2017
Country
US
State
OR
I have had some new symptoms develop lately that have made me dramatically less functional.

For almost 2 months I have been experiencing
  • Heavier breathing
  • Chest pain, esp. on left side
  • Enhanced fatigue
  • Quickly tired out from exercise
  • More regular and persistent headache
  • Heart feels like it is beating very strongly after exercise
  • Increased malaise
  • Anxiety
  • Waking early in the morning with headache
  • Feeling of general discomfort
Before this I would regularly go on long hikes (6-10 miles) and feel great, albeit tired, afterword. Now after an hour or two of walking I feel completely worn out and out of it.

Initially I thought I was sick, but the symptoms have been consistent since the beginning of April 2020. Does anyone have any insight on what may be happening? Before this I was functioning very well despite my fibromyalgia, now I'm feeling anxious, depressed and worried that I won't be able to get back to my previous self.

I experience symptoms like those quite frequently. Since being diagnosed with Fibro in January I assume its just part of Fibro. I was experiencing those symptoms all of 2019 and numerous dr appts and tests revealed no known cause.

Hi I’ve had Fibro for 5yrs. I’ve been noticing the same symptoms of heavy breathing, chest pain and feeling tired after exercise.
Don’t feel alone.

I have had some new symptoms develop lately that have made me dramatically less functional.

Initially I thought I was sick, but the symptoms have been consistent since the beginning of April 2020. Does anyone have any insight on what may be happening? Before this I was functioning very well despite my fibromyalgia, now I'm feeling anxious, depressed and worried that I won't be able to get back to my previous self.
It seems to me probable that all of these new symptoms are brought on by the fact that the entire world has been in a serious crisis and we have no idea what the future holds for us, but right now it's not good. Anyone who is not at least a little anxious or worried or feeling sad or down is simply not paying any attention. Your symptoms started at the same time that it became widely obvious that this plague is a very serious thing that is not going away any time soon. The timing is, in my opinion, unlikely to be a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back